Category: Network & Internet >> Terminal & Telnet Clients
z/Scope We-to-Host is Cybele Software's fully featured Bbrowser based Terminal Emulation for accessing to AS/400, IBM Mainframes and UNIX hosts. It can be run on Windows 98/ME/NT/2K/XP/Vista platforms, and supports TN3270E, TN5250E and VT100/420 protocols. It has multihost/multisession emulation capabilities and provides secure access to SSL 2-3, TLS 1.0 and SSH enabled hosts. It optionally includes a FTP Client with full awareness of AS/400 objects and z/OS datasets, integrated into its tabbed interface.
* Web-to-Host terminal emulation.
* Support for extended TN3270 and TN5250 protocols.
* Support for VT52, VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420 and ANSI.
* Support for SSL 2.0, and 3.0, TLS 1.0 and SSH1, SSH2 security protocols.
* Internet Explorer/Mozilla Embedded Terminal Emulation.
* Open multiple emulation sessions simultaneously and switch them quickly and easily through tabs or view up to 4 sessions together in tiled view!
* Full multi-session FTP client also integrated into the tabbed interface.
* Integrated Printer Emulation. Send, queue, pause, cancel and even preview you prints!
* HLLAPI, EHLLAPI, WinHLLAPI Support.
* Collapsible panel for quick and direct access to connections.
* Create new Hotspots contextually from the screen through the Hotspots wizard.
* Unmatched look&feel and the most intuitive and user-friendly interface, now with support for the slickest skins.
* Localization for foreign Languages: Available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Swedish.
* Navigators provide a new way to automate navigation sequences.
* IND$FILE for VM/TSO/CICS file transfer support.
* Integration with MicrosoftÂ® Office suite. Export text in the emulation display directly to Word or OutlookÂ® applications.
Type: Shareware Cost: $120
Operating systems: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,WinServer,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x
Author: Cybele Software Inc. Release date: 08/02/2010
File size: 29000 Kb